From: lartc-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:lartc-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of hare ram
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 12:56 PM
To: lartc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LARTC] help on Layer 7 with TC

Hi

i have seen your post in news group that layer 7 filtering can be used with
TC

iam trying to deploy layer 7 in RH 9.0
which got a kernel of 2.4.20 i have upgraded to 2.4.20-19 now

but the Layer 7 available for only 2.5 and above
how can i use this patch for 2.4.20-19

does any one have clue for the same or any other Patch i can get to deploy
with 2.4.20

help will be appreciate

hare