[LARTC] Bonding multple adsl to provide fully featured higher bandwidthservice

I want to be able to offer our customers higher bandwidth and and resliance by bonding multiple ADSL connections.
Some of our customers are looking for incoming data stream greater than 256K ( the current limit on the UK BT wholesale Broadband network).

I have seen the scripts for load balancing multiple connections however this only provides "per connection" balancing and I need to offer higher connection speeds with support for ipSec VPNs and ftp transfers.

I have come up with a scheme that I think should work - but it seems far more complex than necessary - and requires three tunnels per customer.
Can anyone suggest a simpler solution?

The adsl infrastructure is as follows:

____________ __________________ Cust1 IP1 ------------| ADSL | | | Cust1 IP3 | BT Gateway |-----------------| Internet gateway | -- Internet Cust1 IP2 ------------|____________| | |__________________|

                                              ____|_____
                                             |          |
                                             |Tunnel    |
                                             |  Server  |
                                             |__________|

Cust1 ip1 and Cust1 IP2 are static IP addresses A.A.A.x /32 assigned to the adsl connections.
Note: The ADSL Gateway will be able to route to IP1 and IP2 but will have no knowledge of routiing for IP3.
The only way I can see to set-up the service is to place a tunnel server near to the adsl BT gateway, handling routing for subnet B.B.B.x

1. create tunnels T1 and T2 from Cust1 IP1 and Cust1 IP2 to the Tunnel server,
2. apply teql across the tunnel interfaces
3. create a tunnel T3 from Cust1 IP3 to the tunnel server
4. make the tunnel server the default route from the Customer network.

Giving something like this:

_____________________
| T3 -> tunnel server |
|_____________________|