[LARTC] marking packets problem: iptables

Hi all,

I've set up iptables to mark all the packets coming from
a particular host on my network. But I'm not sure whether my
packets are getting marked or not. Does iptables provides any
way to the packets which are getting marked (or any other way
which makes sure that the packets are getting marked)?

Please help

thanks,
Pawan

Download the hottest & happening ringtones here!
OR SMS: Top tone to 7333
Click here now: http://sms.rediff.com/cgi-bin/ringtone/ringhome.pl