[LARTC] Thank You

Hi Sirs,

Thank you very much for your quick response.I would like to pay my
sincere respect and honer to all the seniors in this community.It is my
pleasure to be in this community.Currently I have decided to explore
more about transparent bridge,ct and HTB, ip tables etc.I found there
are two solution for bandwidth management and traffic control, "Linux
box and cisco routers".I have two question for this time.

1.Which method the most people are using?
2.Which you think is more reliable and practical?

Dhruba