[LARTC] packet retiming

Hi:

Is there a way to retime a flow in order to compensate for jitter?  For
example, RTP has timestamps which would enable retiming.  Or you could
be simpler and just make the exit interval equal to the average intrance
interval.  I'm sure there are even better ways that I just haven't
thought of.
--
    Lawrence MacIntyre     865.574.8696     lpz@xxxxxxxx
               Oak Ridge National Laboratory