Re: [LARTC] Mass Mailing Programs& Email Spiders

Uhmm, if actually you have the full information on what am doing, maybe you would understand it better.

Am not spamming, am trying to eliminate it, by webfilter methods, ave done blocking of sites were this programs are located, blocked downloads of the programs, presently working on a project to allow squid and spamassassin to interface and filter webmail traffic before it leaves the server.

so for short, am not asking for help to do sth wrong.

but hey, its been a highly sensitive topic, thanks for ur input

even a joke cant sound funny sometimes

and that wasnt proper, (abuse@xxxxxxx) think u were acting in a haste.
would a mass mailer try to expose him/herself???

Surely you must be joking? What makes you think we would want to help you send spam or harvest email addresses?