[LARTC] wonder shaper ratios problem

Hi, i test wonder shaper and these are the result:
I have ADSL 512Kbits/s downtreams 128Kbit/s downtreams

If i set
DOWNLINK=512
UPLINK=128
UPLINK90=105

My final bandwith tested is:

40 Kbytes/s downstream and 9 Kbytes/s uptreams.

So testing with diferent values i correct the problem using this:

DOWNLINK=590  (512 + 78)
UPLINK=130  ( 128 + 2)
UPLINK90=110

Here i have tha maximun values, that are:

56 Kbytes/s downstream and 14 Kbytes/s uptreams.
If i stop wonder shaper the values keep. So this tell me that the are some
problems with wonder shaper ratios.

So ... if anybody can explain this i will great with him/her.

Best regards and thank in advance.

Sebastián A. Aresca