Re: [LARTC] The Wonder Shaper problem

> Your message does not entirely make sense. Here you are talking about
> inbound.

Ok let's se if I can explain it properly.

I have a small home network with an ADSL router fore my internet connection,
and some computers all connected to the ADSL Router through a switch.

Now my problem is that I would like to be able to restrict the internet
bandwidth on some of my machines.

Now I have used The Wonder Shaper script to restrict the bandwidth on my
Linux machine, and it works on that machine.

But now my problem is if I setup one of my Windows machines to use the Linux
machine as gateway, but I can still access the internet with full bandwidth
from that machine.

Now what am I doing wrong?