Re: [LARTC] IP Telephony with HTB or IMQ

Don't expect good quality if use local QoS for incomming
data. To have real non-best effort you need to have QoS
on both sides of link - when transmitting packets.
Then yes - HTB should be able to do it using priorities.
But I doubd you can do it if IMQ is in the way.
devik