[LARTC] Re: some can help out with u32 & TBF limitation < 2048 only

Hi,
I can't test the script just now as I'm in important project (and
don't want to crash my comp).
What should I expect after running the script ?

In meantime you could change it and use 1 HTB class and 3000 u32
filters pointing to the same class - the we will know where the
limit is.

    Martin Devera aka devik
Linux kernel QoS/HTB maintainer
  http://luxik.cdi.cz/~devik/