Re: [LARTC] Proxy question

Leigh Waldie wrote:

Heloooo :-)
Well this is a good oppinion but, what does it happen when somebody make
a big request, the proxy will be unshaped thus it will allocate whole
the line.

Perhaps you need to put the shaping on the same machine as the proxy, this should allow
you to mark the packets (i think squid can do this) and shape them accordingly?

Well I want them separate. Anyway I'll add 2 more interfaces on the current shaper and build another bridge which will shape my DMZ then to tighten the shaping policy.