Re: [LARTC] HTB question

Lars Landmark wrote:
I have a question regarding how HTB choose to send a package when the rate is almost reached.

What I would like to know, is how HTB solve this;

The class rate has not yet been reached. When htb now dequeue the next package, rate would be crossed. The next package is smaller than the quantum parameter.

Would HTB delay this package, or just send it?

As far as I know, and correct me if I'm wrong, ΗΤΒ will SEND this packet. All it cares about, is whether the limit is exceeded or not. It is not, so off it goes... There isn't much difference in such small number of bytes...

Regards
- Giannis Stoilis
giannis@xxxxxxxxxx