Re: [LARTC] Linux router and Bandwidth control

Hello Martin,

Currently i am using this configuration.

In future they may run mail server then i have to go for new configuration
where i have to give them the public ip address.

Thanks
Sathyan

If you put your friends in NAT (Private IP), no problem ..
They have webserver, all you have to do is forward packets going to port 80
to private ip:80
Further more read iptables-howto

Regards,
Rio Martin.