[LARTC] tc ip group

Is it possible to classify traffic by ip groups ?

The situation is,

Say a client is connected directly to our network but pays only for a
international rate. Say he is connected at 10Mpbs and is allowed 64Kbps
international. The agreement is that anything local (on our network) he
may access at 10mbps, but intl stays 64k. This is pretty straightforward.
Say now he wants to share his 64k with another company, both connected at
his connection point. Then he wants 32k guaranteed for both companies.
(Thus a linux box, 3 network cards;; 1 network for each company; 1 to
connect to us)

My solution is

I would shape the host at the edge of the network to 64k, so it shapes
international. (this is already in place) To shape the 32k each on his 2
lan interfaces and allow the 10mbps local lets say...: Our network is
A= x.x.x.x/x
Then anything which is not our network will be !A

Can I then say to tc to class !A?

Basically my question is, can I class/shape the inverse of a certain group
of IP's ? And logically would this solution work at all?

Hope I explained myself correctly... Could somebody maybe give me a tc
example to maybe help me understand it better?

Tnx