RE: [LARTC] herz the script that i have done.

Hello Mr. Mohan,

  Are you fro India??.

  Anyway, an explorer like interface is okie with us too. But from my
perspective we should rather give preference to a web based interface as
of now since this would drastically expand the scope of deployment where
Traffic Shaping can be performed on servers.

  X / windows based interface we will delve on but that would be the
second step.

  Please go ahead and give us your ideas on creating an XML based
configuration for the same which can be used for the web and the desktop
config too. Using PHP with XML based configuration parameters would
definitely make interoperability seamless for the long run.

  Do get back to us with your detailed ideas in terms of a premature
white paper on the same.

Trevor

--
( >-    GNU/LINUX, It's all about CHOICE      -< )
/~\    __  trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  __   /~\