Re: [LARTC] Questions regarding CONNMARK

I still dont get it..i think its like this, correct me if i am wrong:

When a connection is new, a number is given to it and hence we know how to dnatet when the response comes. That mark has nocing to do with the mark given by the MARK value

hence -j CONNMARK --save-mark will save that number, then i can mark the packet with MARK, and then i have to reset the connmark with --reset-mark

is that right?

What i want to do, is mark all kazaa connections since the begging with a mark 5 for example..but i am begging to get messed up :)

Charla con tus amigos en línea mediante MSN Messenger: http://messenger.yupimsn.com/