[LARTC] Questions regarding CONNMARK

Hi there, i have some questions regarding CONNMARK and STRING modules for netfilter.

I have a stateful firewall doing contraking, because i have two dsl connections doing load balancing. I have found a way to discriminate KaZaA traffic flowing via port 80 from normal HTTP traffic using the string match. I want to mark a kazaa connection and filter ir to a specific qdisc.

I have been looking for info about CONNMARK, but i cant find any HOWTO to explain how it works. Anyone can help me out here?

Thank you!

Charla con tus amigos en línea mediante MSN Messenger: http://messenger.yupimsn.com/