[LARTC] HTB and TC on MAC addresses

I would have thought that you could use ebtables or the bridge-nf firewall
code to do firewall marking, then use tc to filter on firewall mark as
usual.
Have a look at <http://ebtables.sourceforge.net/>

Alternatively, use ARP as suggested before, though you will have to rerun it
every time their IP changes.

Andrew