[LARTC] Bandwidth clubbing

hi list..

i have been searching google for this but havent been able to find
anything as of yet...

my setup is

                 LINK1  LINK2       LINK3
                   |      |          |
                   |      |          |
                   |      |          |
               +-------------------------+
               | eth0    eth1      eth2  |
               |                         |
               |                         |
               |         eth3            |

                          LAN

i want to distribute traffic coming from lan on the 3 links in a
proportionate manner..

i hope that someone on the list can give me pointers as to where i can
find some documents telling how to accomplish this. thank you

--
regards
-anoop