Re: [LARTC] traffic control on ppp interfaces

On Friday 30 May 2003 14:01, Lucas Aimaretto wrote:
> > On Friday 30 May 2003 07:17, Lucas Aimaretto wrote:
> > > the question is simple. can i shape ppp interfaces using htb?
> >
> > yes
> >
> > Stef
>
> Now, anothre simple question. could i obtain traffic graphs of those
> interfaces using mrtg? or, wich is the best technic of graphing
> client's traffic?
It depends on what you want to graph.  You can use mrtg or any other rrdtool
frontend.  Or you can create the needed scripts yourself.  Mrtg is easy if
you are interested in the transmitted/sended data.
I created some scrit to graph the tc counters.  You can find the scripts on
www.docum.org on the GUI page.

Stef

--

stef.coene@xxxxxxxxx