Re: [LARTC] Ethernet Bonding

On Mon, 26 May 2003 18:56:27 +0200
"GoMi" <gomiuk@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 :
 : I have to DSL connections with the same providrer, but different public IP's, they are connected to my box to one interface each, and i am doing load balancing right now, i would like to know if it is possible to do an ethernet bonding, keeping the load balancing, and treat both ethernets as one. I have already set up the bond, but i do not get right the routing tables. Anyone?

If you're going to use bonding, you need the proper switch support from
the other side. For more info, read /usr/src/linux/Documentation/networking/bonding.txt
There's enough info in there, I think. ;)

"Engineering does not require science. Science helps a lot but
people built perfectly good brick walls long before they knew
why cement works."	-Alan Cox