[LARTC] teql & wireless links

Hi to all.
I'm working on a configuration that "aggregates" two wireless links using the teql schedulera and I have done a setup similar to the one proposed in the LARTC Howto.

Testing the two channels without teql (netperf) I can see a 5Mbit/s transfer on each link. Adding tesql I can see "only" a 7,2Mbit/s bandwidth on the aggregated channel.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,
Christian