[LARTC] HTB question

Hello!

I'm newbie to stuff that is discussed here, so i want to ask you to help me with decision. I have such situation:

1) linux server, with 1 ethernet interface with ip 193.220.70.33/27 (contains file archive and web service)
2) cisco router, connected to internet (512 Kbit download and 64Kbit upload)
3) adsl hub with a lot of clients behind it(some clients have one real static ip address, and one client have network of class C with 32 real ip addresses). adsl hub gets and sends packets through linux server.
4) linux server, adsl hub and cisco router are connected to switch

i want to make so that all clients behind adsl hub if they download files from 193.220.70.33(our server) share 60Mbits of eth0 of linux server and to share 512 Kbit of internet.

Thanks to lartc howto and Stef Coene' docum.org things now more clear to me(i'm going to use htb), but could you suggest something about it?

Thanks in advance,
Ruslan