[LARTC] A litlle bit of Theory questions...

I have 2 questions.

    1. I have 4 pcs in a lan, every box has assigned some bandwith, with 4
filters that matches the Ip source and send it to the right class.
       If I set up another Class/Filter, that matches WWW-trafic and so
assign bandwidth to www traffic, what happends if
       one Pc starts to Browse websites, which filter has preference? the
one that matches the traffic coming from the Ip?,
        or the one that matches the www-trafic?
        Into which class does the traffic go generated by that Ip?

    2.Is this below Correct?
(Can I redirect 3 different IP matches by the filters to one same class?
or do I have to setup a class for every Ip address Im gonna shape and match
with a filter?

#tc qdisc del dev eth1 root

#tc qdisc add dev eth1 root handle 1: htb

#tc class add dev eth1 parent 1: classid 1:1 htb rate 100kbps ceil 100kbps

#tc class add dev eth1 parent 1:1 classid 1:10 htb rate 25kbps ceil 25kbps
#tc class add dev eth1 parent 1:1 classid 1:11 htb rate 25kbps ceil 25kbps
#tc class add dev eth1 parent 1:1 classid 1:12 htb rate 50kbps ceil 50kbps

#tc filter add dev eth1 protocol ip parent 1:1 prio 1 u32 match ip src
10.3.0.2 flowid 1:10
#tc filter add dev eth1 protocol ip parent 1:1 prio 1 u32 match ip src
10.3.0.3 flowid 1:10
#tc filter add dev eth1 protocol ip parent 1:1 prio 1 u32 match ip src
10.3.0.4 flowid 1:11
#tc filter add dev eth1 protocol ip parent 1:1 prio 1 u32 match ip src
10.3.0.5 flowid 1:12