[LARTC] Strange routes

I have a hosting server and we are working on load balancing two bridged
DSL lines. On each line we have 8 IPs (with the exception of the first
line that has 6 due to 2 are being used by Sonic walls), line 1 uses IPs
.44, and .47-.51 and line 2 uses ips .52-.59. I have followed the NANO
how-to and have applied the patches from Julian. The system was working
prior to when our ISP decided to switch our IPs to a different subnet
and now all outgoing connections are made through the first interface.

Probably the most disturbing part of all this is that p route get will
always return a route through the first interface even if it is forced
to use the second interfaces IP addresses i.e. ip route get <IP> from
.52 will always result in a route going through the first interface(
.44). Is this a fault of our ISP or is this a complication stemming from
the fact that the gateways for each path are the same and reside on the
same network?