Re: [LARTC] Re: Still with HTB..

Hi there, i have the same problem, so i am working in a script to create a class for each user, using filters based on src and dst ips so each class will borrow depending on the amount of tcp flows.

My system collapses because of kazaa opening millions and millions of tcp flows at once makes my system collapse. I use pfifo for interactive flow and sfq for non-interactive.

If i get it to work, i will let you know

Charla con tus amigos en línea mediante MSN Messenger: http://messenger.yupimsn.com/