[LARTC] Traffinc going through interfaces

I have a little question here, I have 3 NIC cards, the one facing my hub and two of them going to a DSL connection each, so i am doing load balancing :)

When a packet arrives to one of the interfaces, since each interface is in a different subnet, it is sent via another one, example:

- A packet arrives to the DSL router, sends it to the ethernet on my linux box, and after doing the SNAT it is sent to the user in my lan. The package arrives to one ethernet, and it is sent via the other one.

Question: If i apply egress traffic shaping to all the interfaces, since packages arrive at one interface with an speed of lets say 200kps, it is sent to my user at 100kps, is a bottle neck created here? should i apply ingress and egress traffic to all interfaces?

Charla con tus amigos en línea mediante MSN Messenger: http://messenger.yupimsn.com/