[LARTC] Hashing filters

Hey

A wise man said to me that Hashing filters was my solution to rock the
world, and making my life alot easier. When applying 4000 rules, the system
had to check them all for match. But with hassing it would only require 1-2
checks.

Even though when i had read the lartc on the subject i was no less that a
question mark.

If anyone have played with it, and have a working, logic configuration and
can tell me how it works and why i would be greatly grateful.

Regards

Matias Bjørling