Re: [LARTC] Shaping traffic by flows

> > So once again the question is whether it's possible to shape each
> > flow from a particular ip range to the particular rate?
> Not without creating a lot of classes.  You can try the wrr qdisc :
> http://wipl-wrr.sourceforge.net/
> It creates 1 class for each ip-addres (or mac-address) it sees.
>
> Stef

Thanks.
I'm not quite clear whether wrr creates classes automatically or
$MAX_CLASSES classes created at startup and then wrr just choose
wich one to use according to its internal classification?
Looks like the latter according to example script. If so, is this really the
best option available?
If wrr does create classes automatically, I don't seem to be able to figure out
how to specify which queue discipline should be attached to created classes.
Thanks again for your help.

Michael