[LARTC] eql not teql problem

> 1. Slave devices MUST be active devices, i.e., they must raise the tbusy
>       signal and generate EOI events. If you want to equalize virtual
> devices like tunnels, use a normal eql device.

following htis advics I try to use eql to equalize my two gre tunnel.
Things goes out very well but I'm not able to receive anything.
All arrive to the tunnel interface but nothing arrive on the eql
interface.
Has somebody any experience with such a setup ?

Any help appreciated
--
Eric Leblond <eric@xxxxxxxxx>
Regit.org