Re: [LARTC] incoming traffic??

well, I have 2 interfaces, but I didn't get what you mean. You say I use one for incoming and one for outgoing? can this then be achieved only with iptables and tc?

Best greetings

From: "hare ram" <hareram@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <lartc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [LARTC] incoming traffic??
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 10:21:16 +0530

Hi

AFAIK,

If you have Two interfaces, better you do
up control in one interface and down in one interface
this can be achived, even i have tested, not yet kept on live, still some
more testing iam doing with my test setup

But if you have looking for up+down= total b/w
people in this Group recomending IMQ, but i have never seen any of the post
in this group this IMQ successfully running, may be it may be not working
for me( since iam using bridge)

But you can try, with the help of stef and Patrick help

hare