[LARTC] testing high delay tcp

Hi All,

I used vivisimo.com to look for a simple way to create/simulate a high
delay environment similar to one that would be experienced via
satellite. Unfortunately, I am not adpet at C programming.

While there are simulators, most notably http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns
with a very complete simulation suite, I am trying to find a way to
simply instigate a user definable (~600ms +) delay between two working
machines.

Many Thanks & Very Best Regards

Charles