[LARTC] teql and gre tunnel

Hi everybody,

I want to do the following setup :

           |      | Tun1 - Link 1                        | Tun1  |      |
Router A   | teql |                   INTERNET    Link - |       | teql |router B
	   |      | Tun2 - Link 2			 | Tun2  |      |

This should permit to agregate Link 1 and Link 2 (less the cost of the
encapsulation). The two tunnels are GRE ip tunnel.

It seems to work fine in theory : I manage to send packet on the teql
from one of the node (debian sid with kernel 2.4.20-686).

But I've got a problem to put a teql qdisc on the tunnel on one of the
node. When doing :
	tc qdisc add dev tun1 root teql0
I only manage to have an RTnetlink message.
But when doing :
	tc qdisc add dev eth0 root teql0
It works fine.
The second router is debian woody based with a from sid backported tc
and a 2.4.20 home made kernel.

Is there a special requirement to have this working ?

BR,
--
Eric Leblond <eric@xxxxxxxxx>