Re: [LARTC] Script problem

Hello,

 : > One more question though ...
 : >     Can I add more than 3 (three) bands ?
 : > of course , i get an error at the last line...  but can I do it in another
 : > way ?
 : Isn't there an option if you add the prio qdisc to specify the number of
 : bands?

Yes.

http://lartc.org/howto/lartc.qdisc.classful.html#AEN886

<snipped>

9.5.3.1. PRIO parameters & usage

The following parameters are recognized by tc:

bands

    Number of bands to create. Each band is in fact a class. If you change
    this number, you must also change:

</snipped>

-Martin

--