Re: [LARTC] Traffic priority.

On Saturday 03 May 2003 15:53, Alexandru Coseru wrote:
> I cannot shape because I have no fixed bandwith..
You still can shape if you don't have a fixed bandwidth.

> I mean right now my download goes with 10 kbytes/sec   , an hour ago it was
> around 50 kbytes/sec...
> I have a special kind of deal with my ISP...   it all depends on how loaded
> my ISP is...
Same for me.

> So , I can't put 70% for www , cause I don't know what 100% means for me...
>
> I hope you can understand me....
Yes.
But still it can be done.  You can create a setup for 10kb/s, but if there is
more bandwidth, it will use more.  But the 70% for www will always be valid.
It is better if you know your maximum speed, but if you don't, you still can
shape.

Stef

--

stef.coene@xxxxxxxxx