[LARTC] shaping (policing) on a bridge

Hello!

First, excuse me for the dumb questions as currently I don't have much
experience in this field. I looked through all the documentation and I
haven't found an answer to my problem.

The situation is following:

I need to do shaping (or is it called policing?) on Linux on the
incoming traffic _in bridge mode_. Each "user" is shaped according to a
token bucket filter, so that the rate and bucket size can be configured.
"User" is determined by IP address, so one "user" could have several IP
addresses that all point to the same bucket. No borrowing is needed. The
solution should be CPU-friendly, as the data flow is about 100 Mbps,
maybe even more.

What combination of software should I use? Ebtables in combination with
u32 and sch_tbf?

I would be very grateful if you could give me some hints what to look at
and what documentation to read. There are different guides for
configuring shaping in IP level, but I haven't found any for bridging.

Thanks in advance!

Girts