[LARTC] PCI IRQ conflict

Actually, I have NetVista 4 IBM personal Computers with Linux OS Red Hat
8, my research requires installing an extra three Ethernet PCI cards on
each machine and I've installed those cards on my boxes. But I have a
problem that all the new NIC cards are sharing the same IRQ Number. I have
been searching to solve this problem but unfortunately  I coudn't find
anything useful . Could you please help me to solve this problem? Thanks
so much in advance for your reply and I appreciate your help.
Regards
Al-Gharribeh Muhammad