[LARTC] Re: [patch] tcng tcsim_filter fix for tcsim_plot -t delay

Dimitry V. Ketov wrote:
> Recently I played with the tcng-9d and found that tcsim_filter script
> does produce broken output that can't be used with tcsim_plot -t delay.

Aahh ! I dropped that ID in tcng-8x, because I had forgotten that
it was used for the delay calculation, and thought it may just be
some old debugging left-over. (And had the nagging feeling that I
might have overlooked something since ...)

I'll include your fix in the next release. Thanks a lot !

- Werner

 / Werner Almesberger, Buenos Aires, Argentina         wa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx /