[LARTC] esfq experience anyone?

Hey, fellow LART controlllers,

I'd like to ask if someome has a real esfq experience with HTB class
hierarchy and esfq qdiscs. Lets say that I want to unite the connections
to 10 client PCs with u32 or fw filters (doesn't matter which one in fact)
into one HTB class with esfq qdisc at the end.

Did anyone tried it, and more important, did it worked the way it is supposed to?
As of my experience, I saw several connections matched right against the filters
and put into the correct class, but the bandwidth management wasn't even remotely
fair.

TIA,
Nickola