Re: [LARTC] Connecting Two Network

Sadly, for you, Mohammed,

This is not a LARTC question.  I would recommend the netfilter list, to
which you have cross posted.

 : I have two networks running Red Hat Linux 7.3 on both sites server, now
 : I want to connect each other.

If you want to connect the two networks, you can connect them with a VPN
(CIPE, vtun, IPSec).

 : When I send any request from pc-2 to Server2 on port 2000 like this
 : http://202.192.182.2:2000 then server2 forward this request to its
 : internal network pc-3 which is running windows2000 with IIS.
 :
 : and same on other hand, when pc4 send any request to Server1 on port
 : 2000 like this http://202.192.182.1:2000 then server1 forward this
 : request to its internal network pc-1 which is running windows2000 with
 : IIS.

If you really wish to publish these services publicly, you'll want to use
DNAT:

  http://iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net/iptables-tutorial.html#DNATTARGET
  http://linux-ip.net/html/nat-dnat.html

<snip>