Re: [LARTC] Tcng and wondershaper

Wouter,

 : Has anybody converted the wondershaper to tcng? I'm very interessed in
 : it and would like to see how it's done.

I would love to do this--I simply haven't made the time to do so yet.  I
would imagine somebody will beat me to it, but if not, I'll have my
variant available at some point in the future, and I'll remember to post a
note here to let people know it's available.

Have you thought of trying to make it yourself?

If you want a few basic examples of tcng, there are a dozen or so simple
examples in the ./examples-ng directory from the tcng distribution, and
there are many syntactic elements in the ./tests directory.  You can look
at my commented examples in my tcng/htb HOWTO [1], and the tcng manual
[2].

Since the wondershaper is so well-documented (rationale and approach), you
should be able to create something similar with tcng.

Ciao for now,

-Martin

 [1]  http://tldp.org/HOWTO/Traffic-Control-tcng-HTB-HOWTO/
 [2]  http://linux-ip.net/gl/tcng/