Re: RV: [LARTC] Re: My 1st BW Manager

On Saturday 19 April 2003 15:53, GoMi wrote:
> Lets talk about KaZZa,E-Donkey,and IMESH. I have absolutely no idea about
> how they work, but i do split traffic with two classes, one fore
> interactive, and a second one for the rest acting as a default class. The
> problem is that when these programs start working, the interactive services
> do not have the bw granted.
I somewhere read that kazaa sometimes uses ACK packages with payloads.  So if
you want to put ACK packages in a high priority class, you also have to check
the length of the package.
I will do some tests myself, but not before monday.  I will keep you informed
about the results.

Stef

--

stef.coene@xxxxxxxxx