[LARTC] CONFIG_NETFILTER_DEBUG messages go where?

In my attempt to figure out what is going haywire, I compiled the
NETFILTER debugging into a kernel and booted it, but I haven't been
able to figure out where the messages go!  I am not seeing anything in
/var/log/kern.log.  Hints anyone?

--
Russell Senior         ``I've seen every kind of critter God ever made,
seniorr@xxxxxxxxxxx      and I ain't never seen a meaner, lower, more