Re: [LARTC] Where to store routing informations

Where ever you store your info always make sure it is documented. I
usually store mine in /etc/rc.d/init.d/routing (yes i create that
directory) and start it by creating a symlink in /etc/rc3.d/.

On occassion I store them in /root/bin.

Simply put you can store them anywhere you wish, just be consistent and
document where you placed them and how they are activated on boot.