[LARTC] a message from your list maintainer and howto author

Hi Everybody (all 2200 of you!)

You may have noticed that I haven't been able to work as much on the HOWTO
as I used to. This weekend, I went through a stack of smaller and larger
patches sent in, which are now applied, fixing several important problems.

One of the reasons I haven't been very active is the medical condition of my
mother. She will be operated on tomorrow morning (Tuesday, 8th of April) and
it is a major and somewhat scary operation.

I'd appreciate it tremendously if you'd pray or send some warm thoughts our
way - recently I've started to believe in this.

If everything goes well, I hope to have more piece of mind to work on the
HOWTO.

I'll let you know how things went.

Thanks,

bert