[LARTC] funny routing/blancing required

Note, this is a cross-post from/to linux-vs mailing list
Here is the setup: (monospace font required)

                          ___ +----+ ___
                         /    |VMR1|    \
                        /     +----+     \
                       /      +----+      \
A(lice)------------LB-A------ |VMR2| ------LB-B------------B(ob)
                       \      +----+      /
                        \     +----+     /
                         \___ |VMRn| ___/
                              +----+

A - client, B- server , LB-(A|B) - loadbalancer(Linux-VS), VMR -
blackboxes.
The VMR - voice mail routers or bridges or call whatever you want, are
blackboxes,which means I can not modfiy anything. It's a TCP/IP traffic,
that flows there.
Here is the problem: when A sends B a packet, it passes trough a VMR, then
to B.
The reply should go trough the same VMR trough which came the A's packet.
Imagine something like a "virtual circuit" or such. This requires, as i
figured,to sync the sessions between the LB-A and LB-B. I am willing to
write a patch to LVS to do it. I would like to hear possible
problems/solutions and such.

--
Yay! I've got a flying machine! (UNIX)