[LARTC] Scenario Issue

Hi there, this is my first post, so please excuse me Im still new to this
one,

Problem description

I have a linux router with 3 interfaces 1 goes to the internet 2MB
Bandwidth, 2 Lan FastEthernet
On the first Lan Interface I need to assign 1Meg of traffic to my 15 people
on that Lan.
So that if only 1 person is online can use the whole bandwidth, and if
someones add it shares
50/50 of the Bandwith, a third person would 33/33/33  and so on.
On my Second Lan I need to assign 768 kb to 1 user (ip adress) and the rest
256 kb to 3 Users,
Prioritizing ssh/telnet over www,smtp.
 So far so good, this scenario Im still trying to setup  on Lan 1 with no
success. If someone
can help me out with some example scripts I would appreciate very much,
 The problem arrives next month, where I will have different scenarios on
each LAN during NightShifts.
On Lan 1 There are going to be about 24 users prioritizing ssh/telnet
traffic over the rest of
possible traffics.  They are asking me to setup a DHCP Server on both Lans,
How could I Shape or prioritize
certain traffic to a users unknown Ip Address given by DHCP Sever? (using
MAC Address maybe?but sometimes I
wont have this info) other way?.

Scenario:

           2 Meg
           Internet

               / \
              /   \
             /     \
   Lan1         Lan2
 1Meg for     \
 15 users         \
                          \
                         / \
                        /   \
                       /     \
         768kb             256kb
        1 User             3 users ssh/telnet prio

 Whats easiest way to set up? Any example scripts?
 What to do in future if you dont know the Ip Adress of Source because of
DHCP Server?

  Thanks for your time

    Osgaldo