Re: [LARTC] measure cpu load ?

> I would like to measure the CPU load for some queuing discipline, and only
> queuing discipline. Is there any tool witch this can be done.

I think you will need to do this indirectly.

Perform an experiment like this:

Setup a test machine. It runs nothing but traffic management.

Push test traffic through the machine.

Observe the machine's CPU load.

You can now derive the relationship between traffic level,
traffic mix, traffic type and CPU load, by repeating the experiment
with different input variables.