RE: [LARTC] Intelligent P2P detection

Hi,

I think that writing custom conntrack helper module which can be used to
mark packets created by p2p software is the only solution acceptable in my
case. I am also thinking about purchasing cheap E1 link and use it for p2p
trafic.

Two months ago I was thinking about writing such a module. Anyway, I didn't
do anything because of lack of time and knowledge.

I would like to be informed about your progress though. I also offer my help
with testing. I think described module would be very usefull for large
number of netadmins.

RK