Re: [LARTC] Intelligent P2P detection

Hi Luman,

Sorry, I have a stupid question - why do you wish to mark the traffic, is it
because you wish to allow it internally or is it because you wish to
completely drop it?

If you wish to mark it, then I can recommend that you take a look at the
patch-o-matic module connmark. All packets destined for your internal
services or external services where the destination port is above 1024 can
then easily be marked and tracked (at least in theory, I haven't played with
the connmark module yet).

/Kim